Monday, March 1, 2010

wake up and cake up

So this blog isn't just about the NBA and sports, it's also about life. And since we are all on our Will Smith sh*t (pursuit of happyness), follow us as we try to make as much money as possible (doesn't $$$ = happiness?)

Day 1: on the f'ckin grind, going door to door trying to promote this painting company we'll be running in the cincy area (FREE ESTIMATES, not that anybody really cares). Got my feelings hurt though, being black in a majority white community and trying to sell a service DOES NOT MIX. I'm not racist at all, but dam if one more person slams their door in my face #@^#@^@&. But I'm gonna keep at it cause, well, I have to. Any advice? I was thinking of ordering strippers but instead of doing what they are paid for, I'll have them go door to door for an hour (I mean they are making $150+ an hour).

wake up and cake up, no f'ckinnnnnnnn airy

2 comments:

  1. id come and go door to door for u but i think the only thing worse than being black right now might be being brown hahah airyyyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahh when you say it that way, that's the truth! Extra airyyyyy, but I do need to get into the brown community with this ish so holla at me

    ReplyDelete