Thursday, March 11, 2010

No Airy State of Mind and I'm In Loveeeeee


Lately, I've been contemplating a lot of things, just thinking, thinking, thinking, and I just realized that I don't even want to have any airy thoughts. In every situation, I want to see the positive and if there is no positive, well I don't want to be involved in the situation...that's why you will see a lot of No Airy things being posted by me, while i let my colleagues take care of all the airy ish going on in the world...but knowing myself, I'll wake up and find something so airy that i have to post it...

Secondly, in the recent weeks I got this job at a restaurant where I make some tips...and instead of putting it in the bank or anything, I just bring it home, put all my tips in a ziplock bag (since I need it an a week or so anyways to spend it in various places) and see my money grow...but what's so weird is, it's almost as if I am in love with that process..I mean I come home from work, and before i do anything else, I like to go straight to my room, put my money in the bag and count it...and it's almost addicting...it gives me the same feeling I had when I had my first kiss, or when my girl and I were in that honeymoon stage of our relationship where everything was good and happy...except the difference is, that feeling with my girl went away, and you get into arguments and fights, and there's stress and negativity, and there is always something you are not doing correctly when it comes to a woman...but money..now that's a different story...money doesn't talk back (well figuratively MONEY TALKS..but literally its quiet) ...money doesn't complain, money is always happy even if I have it in a ziploc bag, it doesn't have any demands, and money...well it always puts a smile on my face..and that smile doesn't go away...EVER...I mean I always knew I love money, but there is just something raw about seeing 20 dollar bills in stacks...growing and growing as every day passes by and that feeling made me fall in love with money allllllllll over again, and it leaves me wanting more... it makes me want to turn those 20 dollar stacks, into 100 dollar stacks, and those stacks to be in a carribean account rather than a ziplock bag...and that carribean bank to be a stone's throw away from my mansion so I can say "Whoever don't agree come and see my nigga, I be waiting in my mansion SEASIDE nigga," ahhhh ..I'm blushing like a girl right now but what can I say, I'm in LOOOVEEE..more in love than Tom Cruise was on Oprah's couch...and I'm looking forward to a great future and a happily ever after kind of ordeal for me and my baby...so to all my boys be positive or in other words No Airy and M.O.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment